Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1.5 PMI® PDU in the Technical Category of the Talent Triangle.
This session will walk the attendee through 9 practices that are sure to be problematic. Topics will include but are not limited to:
- Including summary tasks in project sequencing;
- Assigning resources to summary tasks;
- Constraining activities rather than sequencing dynamically;
- Scheduling project tasks as late as possible;
- Leveling resources without analysis;
- Inadequate baselining techniques;
- Using elapsed durations for team schedules;
- Incorrect calendar association resulting in incorrect schedules;
- Organizing project tasks incorrectly forcing incorrect reports.
After attending this session the attendee should be able to:
- Identify inappropriate practices in their MS Project schedules.
- Resolve issues created by these practices
- Leverage their learning in future project plans by avoiding the recurrence of “Inappropriate Practices”.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!