Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is not in the PMI® system. However, it is eligible for self-directed learning PMI® PDU credit.
Speakers: Dale Howard, MVP
Dale Howard is a Microsoft Project MVP and is the Vice President of Educational Services for msProjectExperts. He has used Microsoft Project for over 11 years and has traveled nationally and internationally to teach project managers how to properly use both Microsoft Project and the Microsoft EPM tools. As a Microsoft Project MVP, he is one of only 8 in the United States and 26 in the entire world. Known for his highly interactive and engaging presentations, Dale will show you a number of powerful tips and tricks for effectively using Microsoft Project 2007 and Project Server 2007 in real-world projects.
These tips and tricks will include the following:
• Reschedule Uncompleted Work from Past Reporting Periods into the Current Reporting Period
• Reassign Remaining Work from One Resource to Another
• Use Alternate Cost Rates for Resources
• Use Cell Background Formatting with Text Styles
• Back Up an Original Baseline before Rebaselining a Project
• Advanced Uses for the Task Drivers Pane
Dale will also discuss the new Microsoft certifications for users of Microsoft Project 2007 and Project Server 2007, stressing that these new certifications will allow you to “prove you know what you say you know!”
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!