Team members of ENVORSO, LLC and its subsidiaries have provided industry-leading decision support, consulting, portfolio management, and advisory services to many of the world’s most admired Fortune 500 brands, as well as a significant number of private and middle market companies.
Our people have worked across more than 20 industry sectors with one purpose. That is to deliver great value and better outcomes. We help innovate, inspire, and lead the decision support process in every way so that our clients can overcome their most challenging business decisions with confidence. We desire to lead the way toward a stronger business and society.
Our dedication to development and leadership extends beyond our people and clients into the communities in which we live. We celebrate diverse skills and encourage our teams and clients to have informed opinions based on core values. We enable leadership throughout our engagements, and we leverage our skills and experience to help others achieve their goals.
We believe that we’re only as good as our people and our client’s trust. We aim to be the best at all that we do and deliver by evaluating every result and helping clients realize their goals. By striving to make a positive impact in society and maximize the success and development of our people, we hope to achieve the success of simply becoming better humans.
Envorso is helping to shape the future. As we are at the forefront, our growth has been tremendous. We look forward to continuing our expansion in areas of innovation, that will improve business and society globally, for generations to come.
Envorso Ensures Strategic, Accelerated, and Predictable Outcomes through our Service Offerings
- Effective Business Transformation – Envorso helps our clients master change and deliver on the promise of business transformation. We offer seamlessly integrated solutions that accelerate momentum and integrate mission critical initiatives. We do the heavy lifting to deliver business results and ensure lasting change.
- Technology Driven Transformation – Envorso brings a Silicon Valley mindset and entrepreneurial agility to OEM’s and the Fortune 500 environment – partnering to transform, accelerate, and embed capability on our client’s most critical technology initiatives.
- Product Driven Transformation – When the focus is on an innovative product, Envorso brings the power to transform our client’s business. This is achieved with a global product development perspective and Agile, Lean and “PD Factory” product management expertise. Diverse cultures, different drumbeats and ways of collaborating – we’ll build the bridges to help our clients deliver the best product and the leanest TTM.
- Productivity Driven Transformation – Envorso helps clients maximize value added work by aligning effort to an enterprise perspective at all levels. We sync the increasingly diverse and accelerated pace of corporate activity, with unique approaches to drive efficiency and align the clock speeds of our client’s enterprise and Agile environments. We leave the capability with our clients, including dynamic governance and controls to measure progress and accelerate the pace.
- Portfolio Management – A laser focus on innovation, market opportunities, and eliminating non-value added activities is THE key success factor in 21st century product and service portfolio management. Our expertise and light-touch approach helps our clients embed practical, program delivery capabilities and respond to change, prioritize portfolios, and set up their most critical and complex programs for success.
Employees and Sought Skills
Our employees are at the heart of everything that we do. Our belief is that if we take care of our employees, they will take care of our business. In fact, due to the quality of the service that Envorso’s employees provide, we have received several client recognition awards already in 2018, including those for exceeding expectations, innovation, leadership, as well as passion and dedication.
Envorso currently serves the automotive, government, and technology industries with locations in Denver, Detroit, London, New York, and Seattle.
Specifically, in the Detroit metropolitan area, we currently have open opportunities in the automotive industry. Positions for immediate hire are:
- Project Manager
- Program Manager
- Business Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Management Analyst
- Vehicle Systems Software Engineer
- Connected Vehicle Systems Engineer
- Electrical Distribution Systems Engineer
We are looking for the following critical employee attributes:
- Outgoing, Positive, Can-Do Attitude!
- Attention to detail and data analysis capability
- Experience working as part of an engineering team
- Experience creating and maintaining industry specific timing plans
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Adept at collecting, compiling, analyzing, and presenting data to Management
- Proficiency with software tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint, etc.
- 3+ years of experience working in industry specific Project and/or Program Management
- Strong focus on service delivery, quality work product, and exceeding project deliverables
- Strong ability to foster business relationships, partnering with clients to develop creative solutions
A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in a related discipline, as well as applicable industry certifications are preferred, if not required, in some cases.
Featured Job Postings
Active Safety Project Manager: Ford Motor Company’s Active Safety team is in need of a Project Manager to support ongoing work for vehicle validation as well as core technology development. The objective is to develop and continuously update project plans (including both Ford Feature Owner and supplier developed functions) for key functions and individual features, timing plans for the development of functions, coordinating both Ford Feature Owner and supplier developed functional project plans with both project and program timing, as well as software release schedules.
Electrical & Electronics Business Manager: The Business Manager duties will enable the Chief Engineer to work most effectively with internal and external stakeholders and to fulfill his commitments. This role is highly strategic and facilitative, one that requires a combination of focus and flexibility, as well as a willingness to play an active, behind-the-scenes role. The Business Manager will work with Chief Engineer’s direct, as well as in-direct reports to solve problems, mediate disputes, and provide solutions and recommendations before issues are brought to the Chief Engineer. As the Chief Engineer’s ‘trusted counsel’, the role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and analytical skills.
Work with a great team of people who enjoy amazing benefits while helping to innovate, inspire, and lead the industries they work in. For more information, contact us at email@example.com