Dave D’Silva is the Project Manager and software architect of the $3.5 trillion portfolio management Software As a Service (SaaS) start-up, PriceMetrix, from which he developed a mathematical socio-economic development formula in the form of:
* PMI® centric Revenue Project Management RPM™ method,
* Microsoft Project/Server mini-EPM™ Organizational Project Management tool, and
* Cultural Bullying Management™ Emotional Intelligence framework Bully Watch™ watchdog.
* Rogers Organizational Development launch PM of Office 365 Skype for Business and Ignite Internet,
* Microsoft Canada’s Enterprise PMO (Project Server / Visio) boot camp author and instructor,
* Simultaneous PMI PMO Community Chair (SOC) and Microsoft Project Users Group President (GTA),
* PMI PgMP pilot candidate certification co-trainer,
* Founding sponsor and charter chair of Toronto’s first Toastmasters for IT Professionals (Club #5556),
* PMI SOC membership negotiator of www.projectmanagement.com, and
* Government corruption investigator.
Dave has a Bachelor of Mathematics degree from the University of Waterloo.
Dave speaks on Organizational Project Management related topics to audiences as large as 10,000, as founder of Intelligent Market Solutions Group Inc. Dave provides Project Management solutions to federal, provincial and industry executives including Prime Ministers, and founding CEOs of Microsoft and Rogers Communications.
Dave speaks at:
* University of Ontario Institute of Technology
* York Region Police Service Board
* ProjectWorld Executive Forum
* ProjectManagement.com PMXPO
* Canadian Project Excellence Awards
* PMI Chapters: Lakeshore, Durham, SOC, Canada’s Technology Triangle, Northern Branch
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs): This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Strategic category of the Talent Triangle. Event Description: Is there a formu...