Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Technical Category of the Talent Triangle.
Ira, recognized as a Microsoft Project expert, delivers this fun and informative presentation that provides you with an understanding of the automation capabilities of Microsoft Project. The session is geared toward the Microsoft Project business user, rather than a technical programmer, providing practical, real-world illustrations for solving the common challenges a user faces when working with Microsoft Project.
- Recording and editing basic macros
- Assigning a macro to a custom toolbar or menu
- Creating automated printing routines, including to-do lists for each resource
- Creating a routine to inflate or deflate work by a specified %
- Importing tasks from a Microsoft Excel file
- Distributing your macros and toolbars to others
Ira Brown, Project Widgets, has over fifteen years experience helping organizations implement Enterprise Project Management solutions, and is a widely published author of several Microsoft Project books.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!