Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Technical Category of the Talent Triangle.
- Recording and editing basic macros
- Assigning a macro to the Microsoft Project ribbon
- Creating a macro to set the baseline for all tasks in your project that have not yet been baselined
- Creating a “hammock” task that dynamically calculates Duration based upon its Start and Finish “driving tasks”
- Rounding Duration and Work values to the next highest whole number
- Removing the displayed Units from a resource name next to a Gantt Chart bar
- Creating a routine to inflate or deflate work by a specified %
- Distributing your macros to other users
- Using macros with standalone Project and Project Server
Ira Brown, the founder and president of Project Widgets, is a leader in the field of project management, and is a recognized Microsoft Project expert. He has over 20 years of experience helping organizations implement enterprise project management solutions. Brown is the widely published author of several Microsoft Project books and a frequent MPUG webinar presenter on the topic of automating Microsoft Project. Project Widgets offers several add-on products for Microsoft Project 2013, as well as previous versions.
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!