Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This session is eligible for 3 PMI® PDUs in the Technical talent triangle category. If you are claiming this session for PMI® PDUs or the MPUG certificate, you must click the submit button after the video has completed in its entirety.
Once you have completed the video in its entirety and clicked the submit button to add it to your MPUG training history, you can print/download your certificate of completion by visiting My Account.
This session will guide you through exercises in each of the 10 chapters of Microsoft Project Do’s and Don’ts.
Table of Contents:
- Chapter 1: Harness the Interface [00:00]
- Chapter 2: Set Up for Success [19:53]
- Chapter 3: Organize the Task List [43:25]
- Chapter 4: Enter Task Durations [51:47]
- Chapter 5: Sequence Tasks in the Task List [1:08:31]
- Chapter 6: Create Resources and Assign them to Tasks [01:25:30]
- Chapter 7: Baseline Your Project [01:50:12]
- Chapter 8: Track the Project [02:07:33]
- Chapter 9: Reporting [02:23:12]
- Chapter 10: Using Microsoft Project on Agile Based Projects [02:46:39]
- Chapter 11: Agile Project Management Using Microsoft Project Online Desktop Client [03:03:30]
Sam first gained insight into Microsoft Project while working as a member of the MS Project development and support team. He has maintained his depth of knowledge of MS Project with each release and is a leading authority in the use and features of MS Project, Project Server and Project Online. Since the early 1990’s Sam has honed his instruction skills by delivering training programs to thousands every year. Sam is a frequent content contributor to the Microsoft Project User Group (MPUG) and speaks to groups often about MS Project, Enterprise Project Management and the discipline of Project Management. He was awarded Microsoft Most Valuable Professional from 2010-2017. Check out his blog on MS Project. The softcover version of my newest book Microsoft® Project Do’s and Don’ts is now available for purchase! It is portable, brief and to the point so you can find help when you need it. Through tips, best practices and examples it will help you jumpstart your project!
Have you watched this webinar recording? Tell MPUG viewers what you think!Submit your reviewMPUGAverage rating: 0 reviews