MPUG, the community of Microsoft Project users, is ramping up its content strategy, and we want to build an editorial team of freelancers who can contribute regular articles for our members worth reading and sharing.
Do you have what it takes?
- You work with Microsoft Project or SharePoint on a regular basis.
- You have experience running or participating in a project management team or a project management office.
- You can provide a link to writing you’ve already published under your name or you can submit an article, blog post, LinkedIn story or something comparable for us to see your writing skills.
- You have time in your life to commit to tackling one or two feature stories every month between 600 and 1000 words each.
- You’re willing to take direction from the MPUG editor and pursue stories that fit specific themes.
- You have your PMI PMP certification or a related credential.
- You teach project management at the college or university level.
- You’ve contributed to books on project management.
Interested in Applying?
To apply for this freelancer position, follow these two steps:
- Check out the MPUG website.
- Compose a response that touches on each of the requirements listed above. (If you lack a requirement, tell us why you are still worth considering for this freelance position.)
- Send your response to this inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. Put “MPUG freelancer” in the subject line.