Certificate Series Directory
Microsoft Project 2003/2007 Essentials Microsoft Project 2010 Scheduling Essentials
“Essentials” Series by Version:
Microsoft Project 2010 Essentials
Microsoft Project 2010 Desktop Essentials
Microsoft Project Server 2010 Introduction
Microsoft Project 2013 & Project Online Essentials
The Beginner’s Guide to Microsoft Project
Microsoft® Project 2016 Essentials
Reporting & Scheduling Series:
Microsoft Project 2010/2013 Proactive Scheduling
Microsoft Project 2007/2010 Reporting Essentials
Microsoft Project 2010/2013 Reporting Essentials
Forecast Scheduling with Project 2013
Scheduling with Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project 2003/2007 Essentials
Microsoft Project 2010 Scheduling Essentials
Project Online & Project Server 2013 Workflows
The course comprised of 2 webinar sessions of 90 minutes each. MPUG Certificate upon completion of series and opportunity for 3 Project Management Institute (PMI)® PDUs total.
Learn how to meet your organizations need for automation of business process and enforcement of Project Portfolio Management governance through the powerful new workflow capabilities in Project Online/Server 2013. Scott Clausen of PPM Works, Inc. will provide recommendations, demonstrate the steps for designing, building and implementing Project Server workflows for Project Online/Server 2013. Come learn how to unleash the power of workflow with Microsoft’s Enterprise Project solutions.
This 3-hr session split across two days, will provide you the knowledge and information to understand, create, and manage Project Server/Online workflows. We will cover the benefits of Microsoft Project workflows, assist you to understand the workflow functionality set within the products (Project Online and Project Server), guide you through the necessary pieces to creating successful workflows, and providing you with a Workflow Checklist, that you can use when you create your own Project Server/Online Workflows. We will also cover advanced workflow topics and capturing Ideation within your organization.
These two sessions will cover the following topics, active participation and questions are strongly encouraged.
- Introduction / About PPM Works
- Benefits of Workflows (Ideation to Portfolio Analysis)
- Workflow Capabilities for Project Online/Server 2013
- Workflow Building Blocks
- PWA: Understanding all the components (Enterprise Fields, Workflow Phases / Stages, Business Drivers, and Enterprise Project Types
- Leveraging SharePoint Designer: Actions, Activities, and Stages
- Recommended Workflow Checklist from Business Process Mapping Template to Workflow Testing and Error Correction
- Advanced Workflow Actions (Portfolio Approval and Modifying Project Fields)
- Ideation from SharePoint Lists (if time permits)
Scott Clausen, PPM Works
If you are a MPUG member, you can log-in and view the recording of each session here: