Seeking to improve project management and control across your organization and get the most from your Microsoft® license investment?
The MPUG® community can help. You’ve already invested in the tools to manage projects, you have the right strategy, methodology and people. Now give everyone on your project teams the training to leverage those investments. MPUG will help you drive your project teams’ productivity with Microsoft Project, SharePoint and Excel.
- Over 500 hours of self-directed, on-demand training videos
- Weekly live interactive web training created and presented by industry experts
- Learn from expert instructors and contributors around the globe
- Earn all of the PMI® PDUs that you need
- Templates and how-to articles reduce time to productivity
- Learning paths for beginner, intermediate and expert MS Project users
- *New* Each member receives a digital copy of the 2016 Microsoft® Project Desk Reference Guide
- *New* Share your organization’s job opportunities with the entire MPUG community
- Enterprise license customers receive a custom training session that is tailored to your team’s needs
- Training eligible for PMI® PDUs across all three categories of the PMI® talent triangle
- Team and individual activity reporting, personalized transcripts and certificates of completion
- Content is crowd vetted by 625k+ users giving you the most effective training and tips with 98% user satisfaction
- Exceptional customer service for both administrative and user support
- Your employee’s emails are safe. We never spam, share or sell e-mail addresses
- Over ten years as the official Microsoft Project industry association
Already have an internal project management training program?
We can support you. Our on-demand content and a pool of 200+ instructors can augment your internal training. Join these industry leaders that use MPUG training to implement projects within the Microsoft toolset.
PLUS, groups get a direct line to MPUG for content and support and a custom portal for easy access and administration. Contact us to try MPUG today!
Contact us for a quote: email@example.com
Learning Paths for Project Managers
|The Beginner Course Path Covers:|
● Getting Started with Project Management
● What Is a Project?
● What Is Project Management?
● Who are Project Managers?
● Getting Started with Microsoft® Project and the Microsoft® Toolset
● Defining the Project Plan
● Creating a Project Plan
● Creating Tasks and Dependencies
● Controlling a Project Plan
● Tracking your project
● Managing Project Resources
● Reporting on Projects
|The Intermediate Course Path Covers:|
● Exploring the new features of Project
● Best Practices for using MSP Professional and Project Web App
● PMI® Practice Standards for WBS and Scheduling
● Resource Leveling, Baselining and Status Input
● Weekly Status Updates and Reporting
● Deep Dive with MSP Features Expert Desktop Essentials: Timeline View, Macros, SharePoint Integration with Project, Resource Management and more!
● Meijer Case Study: Planning, Implementing, Tracking, and Lessons Learned.
|The Expert Course Path Covers:
● Identifying Inappropriate Practices in Schedules
● Avoiding Recurrence of Bad Practices
● Enterprise Adoption Strategy for Project
● Best Practices for Immediate Usage
● Aligning Strategy to Portfolio Management Processes and Value Proposition
● Portfolio Planning
● Risk Management
● Resource Management
● Sustaining and Embedding Strategy
● Leading Project Migrations
|Recommended for People who are:|
● new to MSP and/or Project Management
● part-time/unofficial project managers
● experienced project managers who need to freshen up their skills
|Recommended for People's who want:|
● a deep-dive on Microsoft Project features
● to build upon indispensable PM skills
● to improve efficiency and fundamental business practices
|Recommended for People Who:
● practice project portfolio management
● need to enhance their strategic influence
● lead project management offices/teams