Ira Brown, a recognized Microsoft Project expert, will deliver this fun and informative presentation that will provide you with an understanding of the automation capabilities of Microsoft Project. The session, which is geared toward the Microsoft Project business user rather than a technical programmer, will provide practical, real-world illustrations for solving the common challenges a user faces when working with Microsoft Project.
• Recording and editing basic macros
• Assigning a macro to a button in the ribbon
• Creating a “zoom in/zoom out” macro to adjust text size in your project
• Creating automation to count the number of displayed tasks after a filter has been applied
• Creating automation to increase or decrease the work for a task by a specific percentage
• Creating a project status report in Microsoft Word
• Distributing your macros and custom ribbon to others
Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation materials and all of the sample macros created during this webinar!
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Technical category of the Talent Triangle.
Ira Brown, the founder and president of Project Widgets, is a leader in the field of project management, and is a recognized Microsoft Project expert. Project Widgets is well-known for offering add-on products for Microsoft Project and Project Online, as well as for creating custom solutions that meet their clients’ unique business requirements. This company continues to extend the scope and breadth of their offerings, thereby increasing the value they provide to customers by creating Microsoft Project solutions that are tailored to an organization’s unique needs. They even have several free, downloadable widgets available on their website that you can begin using right away