- This event has passed.
Digital PMO (2 of 3) – Microsoft Power Platform Overview
March 8 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
In session two of three, we will bridge off the term Low-Code or No-Code as discussed in the PMI Citizen Developer Overview. We will learn about Microsoft Power Platform and the suite of low code products that are included; Power BI, Power Apps, Power Pages, Power Automate and Power Virtual Agents. You will learn about the capabilities of these products as learn about real-world applications of these products and how they have helped improved our process or improved our decision making.
- What is Microsoft Power Platform
- How can Microsoft Power Platform benefit Project Managers
- How to use Microsoft Power Platform
- What are other low-code products included?
- What capabilities do these products have
- How would you use these products as a Project Manager
PMI PDUs: .75 Ways of Working, 0 Power Skills, .25 Business Acumen
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Power Skills category of the Talent Triangle.