- This event has passed.
Digital PMO (3 of 3) – Driving Digital Transformation in Your Organization
March 15 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
In session three of three, you will learn about the concepts of becoming a ‘Digital PMO’. We will demonstrate how combining the PMI Citizen Developer approach and Microsoft Power Platform to drive organizational change and improve business outcomes. We will discuss setting up a Community of Practice and Innovation Program to help drive the organization change. Finally, we will share some insight into the Citizen Development Maturity Model and a Digital PMO Assessment.
- What is a Digital PMO
- How can you combine the PMI Citizen Developer approach and Microsoft Power Platform to drive organization change
- How can you combine the PMI Citizen Developer approach and Microsoft Power Platform to improve business outcomes
- How to set up a Community of Practice
- How to set up an Innovation Program
- What is the Citizen Devleopment Maturity Model
- What is a Digital PMO Assessment
PMI PDUs: .75 Ways of Working, 0 Power Skills, .25 Business Acumen
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Power Skills category of the Talent Triangle.