Leading Virtual and Hybrid Teams
March 29 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
If we learned nothing else from the past few years, it’s clear that the ability to adapt to changing work environments is critical to success. It’s no longer enough to understand management techniques when employees have carved out home offices and built new routines to work remotely. For many, this adjustment started with little more than a home connection and a laptop.
Now, companies must proactively employ strategies to support a remote working environment for hybrid or fully virtual teams. In this webinar, we will explore options to modify processes, communication, and expectations to maintain or even boost productivity without sacrificing employee engagement, retention, or company culture.
- Overview of a Project Manager’s expectation to lead a team
- How COVID-19 shifted our working expectations (in person vs. remote)
- How a Project Manager can modify process(es) to adapt to remote and hybrid team working and leadership
- How a Project Manager can/should communicate with in person, hybrid and remote teams
- How a Project Manager can maintain or boost productivity in teams that are working in-person, remotely or in a hybrid environment
PMI PDUs: .25 Ways of Working, .75 Power Skills, 0 Business Acumen
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Ways of Working category of the Talent Triangle.
Ira Brown, the founder and CEO of Project Widgets, is a leader in the field of project management and is a recognized Microsoft Project expert. He has over 30 years of experience helping organizations implement enterprise project management solutions. Ira is the widely published author of several Microsoft Project books and a frequent webinar presenter on the topic of automating Microsoft Project.