Now You See It: Microsoft Project Visualization Magic
April 5 @ 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
When you open a large Microsoft Project plan, it’s often difficult to understand the details and complexities of the schedule. During this fun and informative session, Ira Brown – an industry leader and recognized Microsoft Project expert – will demonstrate some of the visualization capabilities of Microsoft Project that help you quickly see the information for which you’re looking.
In this webinar, Ira will discuss Microsoft Project features such as the following that can be used to highlight critical project information:
- Font and text styles
- Zoom in/Zoom out functionality
- Highlighting summary tasks
- Gantt bar formatting
- Graphical indicators
- Shading columns in a view
- Making fields ‘read only’
- Macro automation, and more!
This session is geared toward the Microsoft Project business user, rather than a technical programmer, providing practical, real-world examples for solving the common challenges a user faces when working with Microsoft Project, especially with larger projects.
- How to use Microsoft Project fonts and text styles to highlight key focus areas
- How to highlight summary tasks in Microsoft Project
- How to use graphical indicators
- How to format Gantt Charts in Microsoft Project
- How to make fields “read only” and why this is important for Project Managers
PMI PDUs: 1 Ways of Working, 0 Power Skills, 0Business Acumen
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Ways of Working category of the Talent Triangle.
Ira Brown, the founder and CEO of Project Widgets, is a leader in the field of project management and is a recognized Microsoft Project expert. He has over 30 years of experience helping organizations implement enterprise project management solutions. Ira is the widely published author of several Microsoft Project books and a frequent webinar presenter on the topic of automating Microsoft Project.