The winning project, the winning program, the winning career are often defined by the presentation skills of the manager involved. Winning presentation skills are not defined by charisma, but by practice, audience knowledge and passion. In this one-hour seminar, Carl Pritchard shares his facility with the podium and gives you the tips you need to grab and hold an audience. You’ll learn tricks about presentation preparation, audience assessment, the crucial opening seconds and an effective close-out.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate audience needs and mirror presentation style to those needs
- Build passion and/or empathy into the presentation
- Open presentations with clear objectives and definition
- Close out presentations and leave the audience wanting more
- Build effective presentation content
Project Management Institute (PMI)® Professional Development Units (PDUs):
This Webinar is eligible for 1 PMI® PDU in the Leadership category of the Talent Triangle.
Carl Pritchard, PMP®, PMI-RMP® is the author of seven project management texts, and co-produced “The Audio PMP Prep: Conversations on Passing the PMP® Exam” with Bruce Falk. He is the U.S. Correspondent for the British Project Management Magazine, “Project Manager Today” and serves on the board of directors for ProjectConnections.com