Sponsored by: Microsoft Northeast
Join the Boston Chapter of MPUG for our next meeting on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 where the topic will be “Project Online Reporting: Accessing your Cloud Data”. This interactive presentation and discussion will be delivered by Mr. Matthew T. Davis, PMP, CSM, MCP at our regular meeting location: Constant Contact in Waltham, MA.
Microsoft is continuously bringing new and updated capabilities to Project Online. Many of these focus on enhancing the reporting and data access functionality available to Project Online users. In this session Microsoft’s Matt Davis will provide an overview of the some of the most recent enhancements to reporting and analytical capabilities in Project Online.
• Understanding and Using OData Feeds
• PowerQry, PowerPivot, and PowerView
• Reaching into the cloud with PowerBI
During this event, students will learn…
1. How to access Project data in Project Online
2. How to extend project reporting capabilities with new Excel features
3. Some of the new capabilities of Microsoft’s PowerBI platform
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to…
1. Access Project Online data using OData
2. Build a basic Power Query
3. Access a sample PowerBI report