Join the Boston Chapter of MPUG for our next meeting on Wednesday October 7, 2015 where the topic will be “Statusing & Capturing Project Updates”. This interactive presentation and discussion will be delivered by Mr. Jacques Goupil, MCP, MCTS, PMP, MPUG Certified Trainer at our regular meeting location: Constant Contact in Waltham, MA.
Are you managing projects? Do you know how to status and update those projects easily? Chances are you are like the rest of us and could use some tips to be more efficient or even a refresher. Come learn some time-saving tips and share your own. We’ve been gathering hands-on experience with Microsoft Project since 1998 and are sharing our best practices with you. While this will be a presentation, you are invited to bring your laptops (and projects!) for a hands-on walk through.
• Project statusing
• Maintaining and updating your projects
• Best method of gathering updates from team members
During this event, attendees will learn…
1. How to determine the best project status method for your project
2. The correct questions to ease your collection process
3. Create your status process based on your current methods and learning the best practices