Have you ever needed to perform date calculations within MS Project but couldn’t get them to work? Have you ever wondered why tasks within Project sometimes have seemingly incorrect Durations? Are you aware that Project has different calendars, but are unsure of how and when to use them? As we start a new year and new calendar, it seemed like a perfect time to take a fresh look at the calendar and date functions in Microsoft Project. Project expert Mark Wells explains how to perform date calculations, how the various calendars work and when to use them.
During this event, students will learn to…
- Display the internal Date format used in Project
- Demonstrate how best to perform date calculations in Project
- Explain and demonstrate the use of the built in date calculation functions within Project
- Present the types of calendars in Project and their use.
- Explain the use of calendars in Project Server