Quick Links

Reply To: Project server 2010, New Timesheet view created, how to see it and activate it?

Home Forums Discussion Project server 2010, New Timesheet view created, how to see it and activate it? Reply To: Project server 2010, New Timesheet view created, how to see it and activate it?

Hi Larry,

The problem is only in the timesheet views, other views like project center views, Projects views are working well (I can create views, add new enterprise fields, etc., ).
Yes, I did include all the categories in my view.
No, I am not the only one who cannot see the view, another four persons cannot see “my timesheet view”, only two fellows can see it. One of the person who can see “my timesheet view”, created a new view similar to mine and named it: ”Timesheet view No.2”, afterward this person cannot see and display his own view.

I used an existing out of the box Timesheet view, it worked but if I add some fields to this working timesheet view, the fields I added will not appear in the view.

Out of seven Projects Managers, four of them can see their own assignments on tasks in their projects in order to add in “PWA Timesheet” their actuals hours worked for a specific week, the other three cannot see their own assignments but can only see the build in “Administration” tasks.

N.B: We are using an out of the box project server 2010 without any customisation.
Any, expert advice on these issues will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Georges.