Quick Links

Reply To: Scheduling resources with different working hours per day

Home Forums Discussion Scheduling resources with different working hours per day Reply To: Scheduling resources with different working hours per day

We’re using Project 2016 and have set up enterprise resources. We’ve tried changing their work times, but it is failing to save.

I am set up as a global administrator. In Project Pro I have a checked-out enterprise resource and I go into the Resource Information window and select Change Working Time. It opens a Resource calendar for the specific resource which is based on the standard calendar. I then go to Work Weeks and with Default highlighted, I click Details. I then click the “Set days to these specific working times” radio button and change the time for Monday. I click OK a number of times to get back to the Resource Sheet that shows the checked-out resource. When I try to close the resource it prompts with the message “Want to save your changes to Checked-out Enterprise Resources?” I click on “Yes”. It closes the confirmation popup, but does not close the resource (it is still shown as a checked-out enterprise resource). I can try to close it again and I get the same confirmation popup asking me to save. It never appears to actually save. If I just close without saving and go back into the resource, the changes have not been saved.

It does not give me any more information. Am I missing some permission?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.