Something to watch for with Hammock tasks. We are using Project 2013 and based on testing performed, we’ve found the following issues with hammock tasks. I mention this not to discourage you from using them, but more as an awareness that there can be problems with them. * The start/finish links break or disappear. We couldn’t identify a cause. But we did see occurrences of this. The start/finish links should be verified regularly * Our company uses timesheets for entry of actual hours. While this may not apply to Lisa’s situation above because her task spans the entire project. We’ve found that timesheet actuals applied to the hammock task before the actual start or after the actual finish date of the driving tasks disappears. For example, the start of Task A drives the start of the hammock task and Task Z drives the finish. Any actual hours applied to the hammock task before the actual start date of Task A or after the actual finish of Task Z completely disappears from the schedule. I mention this because once hammock tasks are understood, they begin to appear within the schedule for things like testing support. If actual hours accuracy is critical, be aware of this second item.