Quick Links

Reply To: Linking pieces of information in Project to an excel sheet + drill down

Home Forums Discussion Linking pieces of information in Project to an excel sheet + drill down Reply To: Linking pieces of information in Project to an excel sheet + drill down

Larry ChristofaroLarry Christofaro
Participant

Hi Sylvie. The answer to the first question is easy. Two people cannot work on the same Microsoft Project schedule at the same time.

The second question I don’t understand…sorry about that. The one sentence “The Gant chart in WBS is linked to MS project” is very confusing. Are you working with one schedule, a master/sub project relationship (as defined in Microsoft Project), or something different. Not sure what is linked to what. Maybe the answer to the first question is all you need…??

Also, it is better to start another question rather than piggyback off another. I believe initial questions are posted out to everyone monitoring the forum, while these are only being seen by Daryl and I who have marked to be notified of follow-up. Just FYI…