Quick Links

Reply To: Pull in Current (Today's Date) as a variable or formula to filter

Home Forums Discussion Pull in Current (Today's Date) as a variable or formula to filter Reply To: Pull in Current (Today's Date) as a variable or formula to filter

Matt Shane

I am trying to create a custom report (similar to the Project Milestone report) that looks at today’s date to determine if tasks as well as milestones (have a detailed task report but also a higher level milestone reporting) or past due because the “built-in” project past due and due in next month can produce duplication (when the task or milestone) is past due – it reports on past due & due next month. However, this does not happen with I compare and filter based on start date being less or greater than today. In addition, I have 3 individual plans as well as one “Master” plan (that pulls in all 3 individual) where I have to report out the individual plan level as well as at the master plan level. Regarding the individual, I another filter that looks at past due and upcoming in the next 2 weeks – but also makes sure not 100% (completed task). Bottom line, I have several filters and reports (where manually change dates) to compare against today’s date and a date 2 weeks out. So if can be done to pull in the current date via variable or formula, it would fix all my problems.

That brings in another questions – Is there a way to provide a date 2 weeks out from today – ex: Now () plus 14 -or- Now (D+14)??