Hi there Denver, I did a solar lamppost project here in Nepal a few years back, and I put each post as a subproject within a master project. Since each post project started the same (outside of location), I just created a template, and copied that XX times to create the subprojects. As the system rolled out, each subproject was updated by the construction contractor, and I had real-time data throughout the entire rollout. And since I am cheap, I used http://www.projectplam365.com to get some rudimentary portfolio stats on the entire set of post projects (each had different outcomes after construction, due to pole-advertising sponsorships). The .mpp format worked fantastically!