Quick Links

Reply To: TimeSheet has Actuals entered for current and past weeks that I did not fill in

Home Forums Discussion TimeSheet has Actuals entered for current and past weeks that I did not fill in Reply To: TimeSheet has Actuals entered for current and past weeks that I did not fill in

Natascha

I am having a similar problem but I am using Single Entry mode. The client is a little different wherein users assign themselves to the tasks and are not assigned by project managers. Every project is created using one of five different project plan templates. A user enters their time into their timesheet by adding the task to their timesheet. Their timesheet is also auto approved. The issue that I see happening is when they add a task to their timesheet and then don’t add any hours and then remove it from their timesheet so it does not show up anymore then the actual hours is automatically calculated based on the number of weeks that the task was assigned to the timesheet. This seems crazy that it is happening even with Single Entry mode turned on. The timesheet hours and timesheet reports are correct by the actuals on the project plan are wrong. Any thoughts?

Thanks so much!