Home › Forums › Discussion › Ask the experts session at Project Conference › Reply To: Ask the experts session at Project Conference
The complete agenda has not been published yet. Probably towards mid-decmeber.
But this is what their current break-out looks like, based on material on http://www.msprojectconference.com/pages/default.aspx
Session Breakout Tracks
With over 170 abstracts submitted, Microsoft Project Conference 2012 will cover a variety of
topics in-depth across three tracks: Business Value & Insights, Product Sessions, and Deployment,
Administration & Developer. Content highlights to date:
• 15 customer-led sessions (representing 6 verticals) where customers share personal success
stories using Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management (PPM).
• Project desktop best practices for scheduling, program management, Earned Value,
• Project Server best practices for Demand Management, Portfolio Analysis, Resource
Management, Time Management, Business Intelligence, and more.
• Key solutions overviews and case studies for Application Lifecycle Management, Innovation
Process Management, Product Lifecycle Management, Dynamics AX integration, ERP
integration, and more.
• Technical best practices for IT Professionals and Developers.
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.