Home › Forums › Discussion › MS Project Pro 2010 crashes when resource name is added › Reply To: MS Project Pro 2010 crashes when resource name is added
Sometimes MS Project databases get corrupted, its quite tricky to refresh them. There are some work instructions around for this on various web sites and fourms, basically you:
– In a new file, set up Project Information and Properties
– Use organiser to copy across calendars, views etc
– Copy and paste resource data but select the cells rather than rows
– Assuming its resources that are the problem, copy/paste all the tasks
– Save as and test the resource pool crashing
Added benefit is that file size should drop. Could be something obscure like a huge file path or other odd data, hard to tell without seeing it.
Good luck with it
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.