Home Forums Discussion Change the Color of a Cell when Task Complete

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Steve 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

daniel

When a task is complete a check mark appears in the ‘indicators’ column. Is there any way that I can also arrange for a cell to turn green? For example, upon completion it would be great if the ‘task name’ cell went green to make completion more noticeable for those uninitiated with MS Project.

Thanks!

#380576 Reply
    Larry Christofaro
    Larry Christofaro
    Participant
    • Community Leader
    • Expert
    • Forum Pro

Daniel, all I can think of is to test % Complete = 100% or test Status equal to Complete. I’m thinking you can use VBA against these actual columns to do what you are asking, but I’m not a VBA developer so not positive. Hope that helps…

#380589 Reply

daniel

OK, thanks Larry!

#380728 Reply

Andy Forrester

daniel,
    There is a standard filter called Completed Tasks.
    You can set it as a Highlight Filter and set Highlight text to show green background
    This will show all completed tasks cells as green

#380729 Reply

daniel,
    btw you have to re-apply the filter each time you mark another task as complete

#410752 Reply

Steve

I am having an issue. The filter works great, EXCEPT one task the task name is not highlighted. What am I doing wrong?

#410753 Reply

Steve

I am having an issue. The filter works great, EXCEPT one task the task name is not highlighted. What am I doing wrong?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: Change the Color of a Cell when Task Complete
Your information:

− 1 = 1