Create 4 weeks periods in task usage view?

Home Forums Discussion Forum Create 4 weeks periods in task usage view?

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi!

I have an issue with time reporting follow up, that I was wondering about and thought someone could have an answer to. I’m using Project 2013 Professional desktop version only.

Issue:
      On my current PM assignment, time reporting is done on a monthly basis with four weeks interval. However the week periods is adjusted so all resource reports time, from week 4 in e.g. May and to week 3 in June. So the reporting is adjusted in these periods all over the year.

So for the time follow up of the resources which I do in the task usage view, it would be very beneficial if I could set the time scale to show these periods. I could then enter the hours for that entire period per resource and see the result based on these specific periods.

However I have not yet found a method to enable this. I could set the time scale to weeks and add a 4 in the count field. However then the period starts counting and is dived in 4 weeks period with a starting date from 1984 3rd Jan which is the first available date in the task usage view (and in any part of program).

Help would really be appreciated.

Thanks!

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Anders, unfortunately I tried with no luck for any out of the box. functionality. Maybe someone can get creative to figure it out.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.