Formatting Critical Milestones

Home Forums Discussion Forum Formatting Critical Milestones

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lucas madeira
      Keymaster

I’m having trouble formatting (in format Bar styles) the critical milestones completed separately from the non-critical. I can fill in the milestones no problem but when I make a distinction between critical and non-critical they go away.  I’ve done it before but it doesn’t seem to be working. Any suggestions?  I’m using MSP 2003.

lucas madeira
      Keymaster

Hi,  I haven’t tested on MSP2003, but have just tried on MSP2007 – I don’t think there will be any difference.  Here are the screen shots of how i set this up and the resulting Gantt Chart.

lucas madeira
      Keymaster

Hi, remember that bar styles are applied in order, so once can overwrite the other.  It is possible to change the Shape type from Solid to Outline, which will give you what you want.  The colour can also be changed.  Remember, you will need to apply the formatting in each view you want it to be shown in.  The graphic below shows how I have set up the milestones in the default Gantt Chart view (note in this view the Critical Task T1 is not shown in Red, however it would be on the Tracking Gantt.)

lucas madeira
      Keymaster

Thanks Ben, I forgot about how order matters.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.