Hourly Progress?

Home Forums Discussion Forum Hourly Progress?

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      cbass1224
      Participant

Hello. I’m using Project to schedule weekend work jobs on an hourly scale. The detail and role up look pretty good. But, I can’t figure out how to show real time progress. I think I can use a summary roll up complete through bar style to show status accurately. But I can’t get any line (progress line, today’s date, or project status) to show on the correct hour. Any tips on how to do this? Is there any option in the bar styles that will draw the bar correctly at today’s point in time down to the hour?

bobc455
      Participant

Well I’m not exactly sure what you are trying to show, but there is an option to include time in the date display. In my version of MS project:
      File ->
      Options ->
      General Tab ->
      Date Format (under the “Project View” section), select a format which includes time of day (in the format you’d like)

-Bob C.

Ava Wilson

Our current customer satisfaction rate is 97%, growing up tremendously and the past couple of years assignment writing. With the help of professional writing services, we’ve been able to welcome more quality, experienced writers, keeping our prices as low as possible.

Loriedokv
      Participant

Furthermore, the initial approval is contingent on the sincerity of the chosen issue, its social ramifications, and the proposed students assignment help reviews practical worth. A defined format is necessary, which is outlined below and must be rigorously adhered to.

Domson

I think right
      File ->
      Options ->
      General Tab ->
      Date Format (under the “Project View” section), select a format that includes time of day (in the format you’d like)
      I was helped with this question by the PowerPoint presentations writing service at https://papersowl.com/powerpoint-presentations-writing-service, so you can also get support there. I think you can find the answer in various technology forums as well.

cbass1224
      Participant

Thanks, Bob. I should have been more specific. I had been trying to find a way to draw progress lines. Especially getting it to roll up to the summary line. Because I’m trying to replace manually tracking progress on printed paper with tracking in the actual schedule file. I came to realize later that using baselines is a better way to view plan vs actual. Which means I need to get my organization to get used to that.

deceitconcede

I’m not sure if this is what you’re after, however you can customize the date display to incorporate redactle unlimited the current time.

Topexamhelp

We understand that each student has unique strengths and weaknesses. That’s why Take My Exam tailor our study plans to meet your individual needs. Our tutors will work closely with you to identify areas of improvement and design a personalized study schedule that maximizes your learning potential.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.