How can I Delete a MS Project Featured Templates

Home Forums Discussion Forum How can I Delete a MS Project Featured Templates

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Recently, in error, I saved a MS Project Pro 2013 Template to the Featured Templates rather than to Project Server as intended. Since then I have correctly saved the template to the Enterprise Templates as originally intended. The question I have is, how can I delete the template that is now sitting in the Featured Templates area? I have looked on my C:\ drive but can’t seem to find where Templates are located. I would greatly appreciate help in getting rid of this erroneous template. Thank you

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Shirley,
      Try hovering over the template that is on the featured list, then hovering over the pin that is on the lower right corner, and select “Unpin from List”. Let me know if that works. Thanks…Larry

Shirley O’Kief

Larry – No, unfortunately this does not help. The template is not ‘pinned’ anywhere. The unwanted template is shown on the ‘New’ screen as an icon with all the other featured templates. When I hover over the icon the name is displayed. If I right-click the only option available is to create. I am using MS Project Pro 2013. Does that make a difference?

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Hmm, that’s how it works for me. If you hover over one of the other featured templates (such as Software Development Plan), does that give you a pin on the lower right corner? If so and the one in question doesn’t then I’m a bit lost. Let me know…thanks.

Shirley O’Kief

Larry – None of the project template icons in my Enterprise Templates list have the option to “unpin”. When I right-click it just gives the name of the template. Is this option a setting within MS Project 2013? Do I have something “switched off” maybe?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.