Incorrect file version load of MS Project from SharePoint

Home Forums Discussion Forum Incorrect file version load of MS Project from SharePoint

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Susan Klein
      Participant

After a recent update of M365, when I open my project plan (Project Professional 2019) from SharePoint (2013), it loads up a version of the plan at least 30 versions earlier than the current. I have looked online and it seems to be a caching issue from the server side, but no one at my company has been able to resolve it. I can’t get to my most recent version (93% complete) and only see the 25% complete version, no matter which of the versions in the history log I open. Any help is appreciated!

Jamie L. Nezbeth

I have had that problem for years. The only way to prevent that from happening is to turn off the versioning, or keep the versioning turned on, upload the latest version of the schedule, check it in. Check it out. Then save your schedule with the date after the title of the file. Upload that one daily all by itself. That way you still keep the versioning that you may need, but you also know you have the latest version as a stand alone. That is what I have to do as I am having the same issues right now with my MS Project and the Company’s SharePoint. We have emptied the Cache’ like they said to, but that is of no help.

Good luck…I’m not sure there is a fix for this one. Just a work around.

Dennis Melnik
      Participant

I exactly got what you mean, thanks for posting. And, I am too much happy to find this website on google.

GeorgeGHaines
      Participant

I am also facing the same issue and I don’t know how to get rid of it. I have tried to search this on ping but can’t find the genuine answer. Recently, my friend asked me to help in finding about Edubirdie and I found this https://domeanessay.com/edubirdie-com-personal-help-for-every-student-demand/ link. I don’t trust ping search anymore so this time, I was searching on google search and I can’t believe that I will also gonna find this post in which I have found my question-answer. After reading your post, I did exactly as you said in your post and it works. I really appreciate you for answering this. Thank you so much.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks for the info.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Save Money Now tries to offer a superb and convincing experience that works out stubbornly past the hypotheses for online purchasers. We endeavor to make it as clear as functional for customers by giving every one of the most recent and attested saving offers, coupon codes, restricted time codes, and cutoff centers from a wide level of classes across various undertakings.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.