Looking for a Good Project Server 2010 Sales Presenter (Presentation)

Home Forums Discussion Forum Looking for a Good Project Server 2010 Sales Presenter (Presentation)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello my name is Terry Ashley, I’m a SharePoint Architect @ McKinstry a Design, Build, Energy & Construction company in Seattle. Were looking into potentially utilizing Project Server 2010 for Project Managment and Resource Management. We’d like to show users what Project Server is capable of to get buy off that Project Server may be the right tool to accomodate their needs in this area. I’m looking for someone that either has experince presenting Project Server or knows a company that specializes in Sales and Implementation. I have a quick turn around so any feedback or resources would be appreciated.

Terry,

Very Nice! I personally think the MS project Server 2010 tool set is an excellent one.

There are several excellent companies out there that specialize in Project Server 2010 Implementations.

Instead of naming companies, I think, The Microsoft Project and Portfolio Managemet Prtner List would be a good start. Here is the link: https://www.microsoft.com/project/en-us/partners.aspx

Hi, I run the West Region for Pcubed (Microsoft Gold Partner for PPM), we have a team based in Seattle and I’d be very happy to help on this.

Please feel free to contact me and we’ll organize a demonstration!
      Kind regards,
      Colin. (415 260 8345, colin.brown@pcubed.com)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.