Looking for recommendations for 2007 Project Server Training near CT

Home Forums Discussion Forum Looking for recommendations for 2007 Project Server Training near CT

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      lucas madeira
      Keymaster
      I’m looking for some recommendations on training in the usage of MS Project Server 2007. I’ve been using MS Project for well over a decade and have over 26 years of project management and EVM experience. So I’m looking for training focused on working with MSP Server and not much focus on the basic scheduling techniques. I’m currently looking at attending an on site instructor lead course preferably close to New Haven, CT but am willing to travel. Also, I have not ruled out participating in an on-line class. Any suggestions and/or thoughts will be appreciated. * Thanks *
      -Gene Wilson
      lucas madeira
      Keymaster
      Hi Gene,
      It appears that you already have PS 2007 deployed and that your need is for a few specific issues that have accumulated over time.  Since most PS Administration classes cover the whole system and end up overwhelming attendees, my approach has been to provide this instruction on the fly, late in the deployment and covering just those topics that are needed at that point in time.  The coverage I’ve provided involves a verbal explanation of how to address the issue, then showing how to do it, and finally, having the user(s) do it themselves.  All in a single conference room or online session.  The downside is that you need to do this periodically to transfer all the knowledge a user may need but… I’ve received much better feedback and results from this approach than the soup to nuts approach.  I’d be happy to provide these services if you choose to go this route.
      Best regards,
      Dave Herbert
      lucas madeira
      Keymaster
      Gene:
      Take a look at MS Project Pros website (www.msprojectpros.com); the company has a lot of experience with MSP Server 2007 implementation and administration.  They provide onsite and online training that can be tailored for your needs.  Definitely worth considering.
      John Reinheimer
      PMP, PMI-SP, MCP
      thomas01x
      Participant

Website đổi thưởng Bwing https://m8winsoikeo.com/bwing/
      Website đổi thưởng may88vn win – https://m8winsoikeo.com/may88vn-win/

SusiePatton
      Participant

I also need help with one of my review book writing project. I don’t have any training based on writing. So I decided to handle this project to someone who has good experience in review writing. I found this website https://studyclerk.com/book-review-writing a while ago. Going to focus on it for the first time.

LauraWilliams
      Participant

I will definitely take a look a this Study Clerk service if I need any kind of help with writing. Thank you so much!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.