Master Project Scheduling

Home Forums Discussion Forum Master Project Scheduling

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kevin Thomas Sullivan

I’m developing a master schedule for all construction projects within our office. Is there a way to create individual project schedules and import each one into a master schedule where all show up in numerical order? My goal is to be able to modify information in each individual project file and have it automatically update in the master schedule. Also, we have 2 project managers in our office with their own unique project types. Can I Create a a column designating project manager and then be able to filter on or off, which project manager projects I want to display?

Debra Jewel

You can do both of these things. The second one, filtering by project manager, is easy. Add a text column (click on the column headings, click Insert, choose a text column (i.e. Text 9). You can then rename the column (i.e. “Proj Mngr”)by right clicking on the column, choosing custom fields, then rename Text X to Proj Mngr and hit “OK”

Debra Jewel

For the linking of projects: click on the Project tab, Click “Subproject” at the top left, then click on the projects you want to link. Settings you need to be aware of is under File, Options, Advanced, Cross project “Cross Project Linking options” and then click the “Schedule” tab in the same File, options area and under “Calculation Options for this Project”, check “Inserted projects are calculated like summary tasks”. Experiment with it using 3 fake 4 or 5 line schedules to get a fell for how it works and how these settings effect it.

JaxRodriguez
      Participant

Thank you for such valuable information. It is very important for me.

JaxRodriguez
      Participant

Quite an interesting project. In general, I like to engage in various project activities and attend events that are dedicated to the development, creation and development of a project. On the page https://paperap.com/free-papers/current-events/ I read information about how to more successfully prepare this or that upcoming event, what you need to pay special attention to, and the like.

JaxRodriguez
      Participant

That’s a very interesting project. I am also working on a few projects and research projects in the college that deal with piecemeal intellect. I am also now seeking help from ucas personal statement service, as I am planning to enter my dream university this year. For this purpose, I need a complete personal statement.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.