Quick Links

Master Project Tracking Question

Home Forums Discussion Master Project Tracking Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DavidRobbins
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m fairly new to project, but I’m working on creating a master tracking project, adding our projects as subprojects, and then doing an executive summary report. My projects have baselines, but the project summary baseline is showing NA. If I use the arrow to see all the subtasks, I can get the baseline to show on those, but not the main task. Is this by design?

I’m basically trying to give our CEO a report showing the baseline start and finish, actual start and finish, and the % complete.

Thanks!

#492495 Reply
    jeff Heath

I had a similar engagement for a Fed Government Client. What I did was pretty simple, I created a black project and inserted the other projects as the sub-projects, and saved it as the Master project. I then used Office Timeline to import the Master project into Powerpoint slides for Executive review.

#497921 Reply
    EdwinCScott
    Participant

@jeffHeath, thanks a lot for sharing the solution with us. I am also making a project and was facing the same problem. But I am glad I have found your post and now I know how to execute my project. I have also taken help from experts which I hired from the https://translationreport.com/french-translation-services website because I want to submit it in the French language as per my manager requirement and I don’t know the French language. I tried google translator but the outcome was not so good.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Master Project Tracking Question
Your information: