MS Project 2016 – using reporting templates

Home Forums Discussion Forum MS Project 2016 – using reporting templates

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I am a PWA (Project Online) admin so I have Enterprise Template privileges.
      I would like to make a status report template that can be used by all projects with MS Project 2016.
      I know how to build a new view and make it an Enterprise version, but I’m not sure how to do a report template.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks.. Larry

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Norman, I haven’t done this for myself or a client but you can copy the report to your project templates or the enterprise global. Just use the Organizer to copy it over. Let me know how that works for you. Thanks…

Larry Christensen

Larry,

You’re suggestion worked perfectly. Thank you.

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Good to know Norman…:-)

Anonymous
      Inactive

Reporting templates are a great way to make sure you’re getting the most out of your reports. There are many different types of reports, so it’s important to be able to choose the right one for the job. Try this https://masterbundles.com/best-free-shopify-minimal-themes/ site to download best blog templates. Reporting templates allow you to quickly create new reports with certain parameters that you can tweak later on if needed. Reporting templates are especially useful in situations where you have a lot of data but don’t have time to manually enter all of it into your report.

jasmin

Thanks for this post Google

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.