Need Project Server 2007 Expert to assist with class

Home Forums Discussion Forum Need Project Server 2007 Expert to assist with class

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      I am looking for an expert in Microsoft Project Server 2007 to assist in a class I’m giving next week in Miami, Florida (specifically Doral).  I am teaching a general project management course to a group of IT project members and team members.  For part of the course, the students will work through an exercise in Server.  This group has had a lot of issues using Server, particularly in the area of timesheets.  I can provide more details.  I will only need assistance for 1/2 day to 1 day next Wednesday, January 27.
      Please email me at connie.maldonado@softkeyinc.com with bullet points of your Server experience and the best way to reach you.
      Thanks!
      Connie

Good Evening Connie,

How was your training last week?  Were you able to find assistance?  We can help provide the expert training assistance for MS Project Server (2003/2007/2010) and Portfolio Server as well as client tools with the perfect blend of process.

Check us out at:  https://msprojectnow.com

I am also on the MPUG South Florida Board and the MPUG Boston Board – you should plan on joining your local MPUG chapter and attend the meetings – they are a great wealth of resources (all around).

Have a fine evening and thank you for your consideration.

-Jacques

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.