New Office 365 Version of Project

Home Forums Discussion Forum New Office 365 Version of Project

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dave Murphy

I just seen that Microsoft are now offering an online version of Project called Plan 10. It’s a monthly licence fee of $10 per month.
      Does anyone have information about this offering and how it compares to the desktop profession edition of the product?

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Hi Dave, I don’t know of a Plan 10 but there is a new Plan 1 offering. From what I know, it is a Project For The Web (final name still in discussion) that can be used as a standalone with Teams but not the new Project (new Project Online). The tool/feature is a step above Planner that can also integrate with schedules that are part of Project. All of that is in the process of being rolled out and communication is just starting online, with lots more coming soon so I suggest keep searching online. Let me know if you are still thinking Plan 10. Hope that helps…

lucas madeira
      Keymaster

Hi Dave,

MPUG will be hosting a webinar in the near future covering the new Project offering with time for audience Q&A. Keep an eye out, details and registration should be available next week.

Thanks!
      MPUG

lucas madeira
      Keymaster

Here’s the session, now open for registration:

They Finally Did It! Microsoft Releases a Brand-New Version of Microsoft Project
      https://www.mpug.com/event/they-finally-did-it-microsoft-releases-a-brand-new-version-of-microsoft-project/

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.