payment schedule

Home Forums Discussion Forum payment schedule

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jostein Rødland

Hei

Is ther a way to make a payment schedule in MS project? I wish to add the invoice plan at the end of my project to show when invoices expire and fall due for the customer. this is a project that goes over 1 and a half years with invoices every month with different amounts

bobc455
      Participant

Hi Jostein-

Can create payment milestones (or tasks) to other project milestones? For example “Engineering complete” milestone could linked to a “Pay vendor for engineering milestone” task (or something like that).

Also – depending on the magnitude of the schedule, it might be worthwhile to have this group of activities underneath their own summary task (but linked outside that summary task).

If you are looking to track project costs in this way too, I suppose you could make a material cost associated with these payment activities.

-Bob C.

emmawattson
      Participant

For every business payment system is much important more than anything in the last. I bought Handmade brooches for women online then I do the payment that’s convenient to me pay like this hope you will understand.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.