"Phantom" link lines showing when printing MS Project 2010 to HP

Home Forums Discussion Forum "Phantom" link lines showing when printing MS Project 2010 to HP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Timothy Jones
      Participant

We are getting a lot of extra lines when we print from MS Project to HP a laser printer. The lines do not appear when saving as a PDF. The lines do not show on print preview either. We heard this might require a software update. Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated!

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Timothy, I do remember that being a problem with Project 2016, which was fixed a few months ago, but not with Project 2010. I have both and the 2016 issues did not exist when using 2010. Unfortunately I do not have another option, and I believe support for 2010 has ended. Some thoughts:
      * Is it happening with just one project? (issue with the project schedule)
      * Is it happening with just one printer? (issue with the print driver)
      * Did it just start recently? (issue with a recent update to the print driver)

Good luck…

Timothy Jones
      Participant

Larry, Thanks – much appreciated! It’s been happening for a while with a few different MS Project files, but that’s a great suggestion to take a closer look at the printer and print driver.
      Tim

George an

I am getting a lot of extra lines while printing from the MS project to the HP laser printer. I have some issues while operating Essaywritingland printing setup.Can you please suggest some ideas to fix this error?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.