Practice Exams for MS Project 2013 Certification Exam 74-343?

Home Forums Discussion Forum Practice Exams for MS Project 2013 Certification Exam 74-343?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Timothy Jones
      Participant

I was asked if I knew of any resources for practice exams for MS Project 2013 Certification. I passed the test for MS Project 2010 and did not know of any practice exams at that time. I recommended joining MPUG as a first step to preparing for the exam – any other links to actual practice exams would be appreciated!

Lisa Gabbard
      Participant

Recommend anyone planning to take the 74-343 exam thoroughly read Ultimate Study Guide: Foundations Microsoft Project 2013 by Dale Howard (Author), Gary Chefetz (Author), Rodney Walker (Editor). Everything on the exam was covered in the book. I was able to pass the exam before having access to 2013. Skip chapters at your own risk. While there are some on-line services that claim to have actual sample test questions, I was not able to locate one that did not contain errors.

Tim Jones

Thanks Lisa! I have the 2010 edition – great book. I passed your recommendation along to the person who asked about resources to prepare for the 74-343 exam. Much appreciated!

Tom Garofalo

Lisa, just bought the book. I want to pass this exam. Thanks for the tip

Jack

You can find a few questions here:
      https://www.pmconnection.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=85

Hope this helps!

Tim Jones

Thanks Jack!

Santanu

Anyone who has passed the exam in the last 2-3 months – can you contact me pls? I would like to know about the depth and the nature of the questions.

MannySemidey

would like to get some training

MannySemidey

what do I need to get start?

Jan Werle

Hi Manny,

If you’d like to know more about the training that I took and would like a copy of the practice exam I used before taking the test, I can help you with that.

I received and completed my training from TechSherpas August 1-3, 2017. It was the Microsoft Certification training (55054) to pass the 74-343 exam (MS Project 2013).

Microsoft’s Training Description: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/course.aspx?cid=55054
      Microsoft’s Certification Description: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-74-344.aspx

Let me know when you’re ready to take your exam, and I will hunt up what I used for practice.

Good luck, Manny!

Jan Werlé, PMP

oussama

Hi Gyus;

Cpuld you please provide me with Exams for practcing the 74 343 for MSP 2013.

Thank you.

Tahir

Hi Jan – can you pls. email me practice questions. Thanks.

Tahirawan@yahoo.com

Dave Murphy

Jan
      would it be possible to get a copy of the practice test?
      Thanks
      Dave

Andrew Bell

When researching the 74 -343 examination for MS Project 2013 myself in August 2015 I found it hard to get sample questions.
      However I have managed to collect some, and have posted them on my website.
      https://ablesim.com/downloads/

Keneiloe

Please send me the question

Gerald Witt

Is this exam still the latest? If so when does the 2016 come out?

David Murphy

The 74-343 exam currently tests the Microsoft Professional 2016.
      The exam is being expired in July.
      Dave

Amy Eral

Jan, could you email me what resources you may have?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.