Project Online Read

Home Forums Discussion Forum Project Online Read

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      David

Hello,
      Just this week I started noticing an issue while checking out a project from PWA (Project Online). Normally I would get one yellow message bar across the screen with the message.

READ-ONLY This project was opened in read-only mode. Check Out

Now whenever I download a project from online I am getting 3-6 of the same messages duplicated. Yet only one works to check out the project for editing. The others do nothing. Which then forces me to close all of the messages manually.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I did try to re-install project but did nothing to fix the problem. It doesn’t happen when loading files not downloaded from Project Online.

Thanks,
      David

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

David, I haven’t heard this one but if you don’t get an answer you can always submit a ticket to Microsoft. I know some people have gotten poor responses but I’ve always gotten an answer sooner or later. Good luck…

David

Thanks Larry. Have a great day.
      David

Tom

Our whole PMO group is encountering the same thing. Project functions normal outside of getting 2-7 yellow “Check Out” boxes and that you have to close them all manually with the “X”.
      I am wondering if the bug came out in version 1907? We are setup for auto updates.

Larry Christofaro
      Participant

Then it is a problem with the server software. I would hope that Microsoft has seen this one before and suggest giving them a call.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.