Project Professional 2010 Export to Excel

Home Forums Discussion Forum Project Professional 2010 Export to Excel

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Deonne Schoner
      Keymaster

I am creating a Cash Flow Report in Excel using Save As Function in Projet professional and have found some issues. I am unable to export to Excel 2010. I just get a excel sheet with no data. When I export to a previous Excel format the export works fine.

Additionally I have set up a filter inside project that will remove all project steps that are 100% complete and remove all project steps that are inactive. The screen displays the information correctly but when I export the selected data the information is present in the excel file.

Anyone have an idea of how to fix this problem or how I can report this issue to Microsoft.

A fix for it would be to export a field that would indicate if the step is labeled as inactive then I could have a macro remove the row of data but displaying that information in a column in project has eluded me.

Phil Horton

Deonne Schoner
      Keymaster

I believe this is a known issue.  You should try to open Excel before initiating the export from Project 2010.  That sometimes works.

David Ducolon

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.