Project Professional 2021 includes Sprint/Scrum reports-views as Project Online?

Home Forums Discussion Forum Project Professional 2021 includes Sprint/Scrum reports-views as Project Online?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Carlos Moreno Visa
      Participant

Hello,
      I have seen that Microsoft Project web page announces as local solution “Project Professional 2021”. Which are the real differences (apart from riboon colors) from Project Professional 2019? And what is most important for me: does it include scrum-sprint reports-views-commands as Project Online (desktop client) has?
      Thank you for your answers !!!.

Carlos Moreno Visa
      Participant

I have been able to take a quick overview of Project Professional 2021 looking differences from version 2019 and disappointed me. Task panel, Sprint views and reports are not included as in Project online. Apparently main changes are ribbon colors and Format tab names, now including the name of the view where you are. Althoug on-premise versions are not so collaborative as the cloud ones I think some more valuable things should have been added in order to consider (or sell it) as a different version.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.