Project Server 2010 – Customize Task display in PWA when drill into Project schedule details

Home Forums Discussion Forum Project Server 2010 – Customize Task display in PWA when drill into Project schedule details

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Hi there:
      Anyone knows how to customize task view to display in PWA when viewing project schedule?.  Here is our use case:
      1) We have a project where tasks are divided into 2 teams (I.E Designer and Programmer)
      2) We want to create a view in PWA to color code the tasks based by team (i.e. Designer’s task in Orange and Programmer’s task in Light Yellow)
      The goal is to achieve a clear overview for the users when viewing the project via PWA and able to identify the tasks more efficiently.
      Sincerely, Joseph C. Yin
      Qualcomm Incorporated.
      No Sorry, Joe. No way as far as I know.
      What you could do is use the resource team field to sort or have a custom filed with task type and sort/filter/group on that field to diferentuate.
      The other option (bit of a cludge) run up a SRSS report that was coloured in the fashion you want and display in the RS viewer Webpart in the PWA.
      Sorry no better news mate.
      Simon Newton
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.