Project Server 2010 / Sharepoint 2010 Technical Training

Home Forums Discussion Forum Project Server 2010 / Sharepoint 2010 Technical Training

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Sams rags
      Keymaster

My organization is currently installing Project Server 2010. We do *not* have any prior Project Server or Sharepoint experience or resources, and I am one of the appointed Project Server Administrators.

We received our first “Unexpected Error Has Occurred”, “Troubleshoot Issues with Mocrosoft Sharepoint Foundation” error the other day on our Test system. (Fortunately it’s just our Test System!). I have no idea how to even begin to look for a way to solve this issue.

The consultants we are working with say they know the error, but cannot figure out what is causing the error.

This has made us think that we need more Project Server 2010 / Sharepoint 2010 technical training (more than just the basic Project Server Admin training). Can anyone suggest any training courses, books, materials etc. that might help? Geared more toward performance monitoring, what errors to pay attention to in logs on the various servers, Sharepoint impact on Project Server, etc. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Sams rags
      Keymaster
      Try:

projectservertraining.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.