Quick Links

Project Server View Setting

Home Forums Discussion Project Server View Setting

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #387792
    IT Helpdesk

    I’m having a problem in Project Server 2013. If you open the project in PWA and then the project schedule, you see all the content based on what view setting you are using. When you click on Edit, In Browser, it takes off a few of those lines. After further testing, it is the lines with a zero in the hours columns (there are 4 columns with hours) This only happens in certain jobs but not all. Some jobs show 0 in all 4 columns showing hours and still show up when you check it out in browser. I just found that to be common between all the problem child jobs. It looks to be a filter problem but have verified it is not because it happens in views that do not have filters. I checked different browsers to verify it wasn’t a browser issue. Any information would be very helpful.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.